May 24, 2012
May 14, 2012
Apr 6, 2012
Mar 7, 2012
Mar 1, 2012
Domestic US Shipments are defined as those shipped to the USA, including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and US Territories. APO/FPO/DPO addresses are considered international.
International Shipments are defined as those shipped to APO/FPO/DPO addresses and any other country except the USA
We ship to all countries EXCEPT:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bangladesh, Barbados, Benin, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo (Democratic Republic of the), Congo (Republic of the), Cote d Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon Republic, Georgia (Republic of), Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Indonesia, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Liberia, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Moldova, Morocco, Niger, Oman, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Romania, Rwanda, Qatar, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Russian Federation, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Yemen.
For the 48 contiguous states, we have a simple approach - Free Shipping, with no minimums!
For all other locations, shipping is based on speed, weight, and distance.
SHIPPING COST ESTIMATE
You can quickly get a shipping estimate for your order without providing your billing details.
Follow these steps:
1. Add desired items to the shopping cart. Each time you click on the Add to Cart button, you are taken to the shopping cart.
2. In the shopping cart on the Shipping page, choose the state/province/country to which you'd like the item(s) shipped.
3. On the same page in the section Shipping Options, choose a Shipping Method from the drop-down and click "Apply".
4. The shipping estimate will show up in the top right of your screen, along with the order total.
If you have any questions, we'll be happy to help. Call us at +1 (313) 444-2229 10am-7pm US Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Saturday. Or, use our Contact Us page to send us an email.
ORDER PROCESSING TIME
We ship orders Monday through Friday, excluding US Postal Holidays.
- Stock items:
- Domestic US: Orders ship within 1 business day (excluding weekends and Holidays) after the receipt of complete payment.
- International: Orders ship within 4 business days (excluding weekends and Holidays) after the receipt of complete payment.
- Custom Order items: Orders ship within 7-8 business days after the receipt of complete payment. Items that are Custom Order are noted within the product listing.
- If the store is temporarily closed, orders will ship on the first business day after the store re-opens. This information will be posted on the store home page.
- For Custom Order items, expedited shipping is not available.
- In the unlikely event the item is not in stock, occasionally delivery may take longer; customer will be adequately informed about estimated “Ship Date” before order acceptance.
Domestic US Addresses
Standard Shipping (transit time is 3-7 business days)
- USPS First Class Mail
- FedEx Ground
Note: If your shipping address is undeliverable without a PO box when shipped by USPS, please provide your PO box in the comments section during checkout.
Priority Shipping (transit time is 2-3 business days)
- USPS Priority Mail (not a guaranteed service)
Express Shipping (transit time is 1-2 business days)
- USPS Express Mail (not a guaranteed service)
International Addresses (including APO/FPO/DPO)
First Class International Shipping (transit time is up to 21 business days)
- USPS First Class International Mail
Priority International Shipping (transit time is up to 14 business days)
- USPS Priority International Mail
a) Shipping Transit Time
- Shipping transit time information is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays or delays due to customs for international destinations.
- Transit times may vary, particularly during peak periods. US Postal Service provides estimated transit time in business days. This does not include possible delays in customs clearance (international destinations) or due to Holidays and weekends.
- US Postal Service transit times are not guaranteed. If you need a guaranteed delivery date, we strongly urge you to consider choosing FedEx Express, especially during peak periods.
- FedEx provides estimated transit time in business days, Monday to Friday. FedEx Express service does not include Saturday delivery. FedEx does not accept Ground shipments on weekends.
b) We reserve the right to upgrade shipping method at no extra cost to the customer.
SHIP TO ADDRESS
We ship to the address provided by the customer. If the address is deemed undeliverable by the post office/FedEx and the package is returned to us, the amount to be refunded to the customer will be the item price less the shipping cost. Please check your address at the USPS website to be sure that it's deliverable before placing an order.
- Packages are shipped to the address requested. We are not responsible for lost/mislaid packages if shipping address provided is incorrect.
- Review and verify that your ship to address, telephone number, and e-mail address are correct. If incorrect, update record before making payment.
- A request for incorrectly addressed packages to be redirected or redelivered after they have been shipped out can be made by the consignee (buyer) directly to the carrier.
- US Postal Service: See Redelivery Service (available ONLY for US addresses. International customers should contact their local post office).
- FedEx: See Routing and Rerouting Service policy. Charges apply.
- We are unable to reship returned packages free of cost.
Tracking details are automatically sent to a customer’s e-mail address provided during checkout. Customers should check their e-mail spam filter and enable it to receive e-mail from domain momandbabyshop.com.
Click on Package Tracker to track your package shipped by US Postal Service or FedEx.
Please wait until the anticipated delivery/ transit period is over before contacting us for follow-up.
US Postal System Shipment Tracking - Domestic Customers
1. Click on the link provided in the e-mail sent during checkout.
2. Packages can also be tracked by calling 1-800-222-1811 (US customers only)
NOTE: USPS does not provide real time status of shipments.
US Postal System - International Customers
Shipments by the following USPS methods DO NOT have real time online tracking available:
- First Class Mail International: Only CUSTOMS FORM number is provided for your reference.
- Priority Mail International: Only pick-up & delivery confirmation is available online.
- Item price(s) include freight-worthy packaging.
- All items are shipped in cardboard cartons or bubble mailers/ sturdy envelopes that adequately protect the contents while in-transit.
- As authorized distributors, we offer only new products in their original packaging with warranty, if applicable. Certain parts & spares like tubing, breast shields, connectors, diaphragms, valves etc. from suppliers may not be available in retail packaging. Manufacturers provide these products to us bulk packaged in polythene bags. Likewise, we use new & unused polythene bags to ship these products to our customers.
- Please be specific about your packaging requirements - if there are any issues related to protection or special requirements for customs, please provide details. Extra charges may apply.
- Packing List
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing List
- Certificate of Origin (if required by destination country customs regulations)
- Seller’s Export Declaration (if required by destination country customs regulations)
- Proforma Invoice (if required, by destination country customs regulations)
NOTE: Unfortunately, we cannot assist you with any updates. Follow up with your local post office or customs office for an update and further assistance.
US Postal System - Canadian Customers
Due to the delay in Canadian Customs, USPS reports that shipments to Canada can take up to 4 weeks to be delivered. Contact your local post office with the customs form number information we provide for further assistance.
Tracking FedEx Shipments
1. To track shipments by FedEx, click on the link provided in the e-mail sent to your email address provided at checkout or visit FedEx.com and enter the tracking number.
2. Packages can also be tracked by calling +1 (800) 463-3339 (US customers only). Customers outside US should call their local FedEx Customer Service.
3. Click here for FedEx FAQs.
SHIPMENT DOCUMENTATION Domestic Shipments (USA - including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and US Territories, excluding APO)
All domestic shipments include:
International Shipments (to APO and countries except USA, see Ship To Locations for list of countries we ship to)
All International shipments include: