May 24, 2012
May 14, 2012
Apr 6, 2012
Mar 7, 2012
Mar 1, 2012
Why get your insurance breast pump from Mom and Baby Shop?
At Mom and Baby Shop we offer:
- Personalized service: We take the time to answer your questions by phone, text or email
- Breastfeeding, pumping, and product knowledge: More than just dispensing pumps, we have a deep knowledge about breastfeeding and pumping to better serve you
- Everything you need, in one place: We have a full line of breastfeeding and pumping parts, accessories, and services
- Quick results: We offer same-day or next-day local pickup service for approved customers! We can also ship your pump!
Our Insurance Pump Brands
We accept the following insurance plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO plans (sorry, does not include Blue Care Network HMO)
- Straight Michigan Medicaid
If you have a policy with the above insurance providers, visit our Insurance Order page for information on ordering and choosing your pump!
What if we don’t accept your insurance?
We’d still like to work with you to help you get the pump you need! You can purchase a pump from us and we’ll provide a superbill receipt you’ll need to seek reimbursement from your insurer.
Please check with your insurance company to confirm that you’re allowed to submit a claim for reimbursement, before making a pump purchase.